Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Recent Reviews from Our GREAT Customers!







Best service I’ve ever gotten from a shop, when I moved here I started having problems with my Tahoe they went above and beyond to get it resolved.
-Chris S. Gulf Shores, AL (Apr. 2018)


These guys are great! Honest, trustworthy work. Honest, trustworthy people. Will be back.
-Tony Z. Daphne, AL (Apr. 2018)


I have use these guy 2 times and scheduled a 3rd. The service has been outstanding from jonathon. The owners met with me about a particular problem he was familiar with as he had owned the same model in the past. He scheduled it to work on it himself and I was thrilled with the fix. They went beyond what I expected and had me back in the road in less time than expected. I highly recommend.
- Henry Y. Daphne, AL (Apr. 2018)


Always professional and friendly!!!
- Wesley C. Bay Minette, AL (Apr. 2018)


This is a first rate business run owned and operated by some very fine, reputable people. We have been doing business with them for about 20 years and have nothing but platitudes to offer. Exceptional service, trust them with your vehicle and you will not be disappointed.
-Tom M. Spanish Fort, AL (May 2018)


I never expected to be kept so well informed! First class operation! Could not have been treated better.
-Steve L. Summerdale, AL (June 2018)


Prepare to be Wowed!!!! They fixed my car at a fair price and while they were repairing it I was given a loner vehicle. They went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied!!! The small things make all the difference in the world! They even vacuumed my front carpet!! WOW!!! It’s such a relief to feel like you’re not being taken advantage of!!! Thanks Advanced Transmission! Job well done!
-Marquilla D. Spanish Fort, AL (June 2018)


No one likes to break down on the road, especially at night a long way from home, but that's exactly what happened to my daughter and 4 or her friends on the way to Gulf Shores. As luck would have it, the tow truck operator knew of Advanced Transmission and the experience was stellar every step of the way. Jonathan kept me updated via text at every step of the removal, repair and reinstallation process, and was always available for phone conversation and questions. While no transmission repair is welcome news, I feel confident that the unit will serve us well for years to come. Highly recommended! Well Done!
-Frank C. Waxhaw, NC (June 2018)


Awesome!
-Willie W. Fairhope, AL (June 2018)


They did a fantastic job and even checked up with me on how it was doing. This is the third vehicle they have taken care of for me. I will use them again and I do recommend them if you have any transmission problems.
-Vernon P. Daphne, AL (June 2018)


They kept us up to date on everything that was being done to the transmission. Even told us our new battery was leaking acid and took care of that. I have nothing but praise for them. They made an unpleasant surprise bearable.
-Merrill W. Daphne, AL (June 2018)


Marvin Wilson is one of the best transmission technician I have ever met. I can remember seeing him working at a young age working in his dads (Woody Wilson) shop in Eight Mile, Al. Woody Wilson was the best around during that time and now Marvin is carrying on that family tradition. Not only do you get professional services with Advanced Transmission, but your treated like family. I highly recommend Marvin Wilson and the Advance Transmission team for your transmission repairs.
-Shane S. Mobile, AL (June 2018)

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗



No comments:

Post a Comment