Tuesday, April 3, 2018

We love our customers! Thank you so much!!







Absolutely great service. Contacted me by email and phone with details and very prompt. Jonathon was super helpful. They gave me photos of the job as well as a detailed report. I highly recommend advanced transmission.
- Henry Y. of Mount Hope, KS (Mar. 2018)


This place is awesome Johnathan is great courteous and patient lol. Yes it cost me a chunk of money but the quality & time frame that it was completed is outstanding. I'm very happy with my new transfercase. Thank y'all I will be back with any repairs i may have in the future.
- Charles J. Robertsdale, AL (Mar. 2018)

Awesome, friendly, knowledgeable, professional, HONEST & affordable. These are just a few of the words I can use to describe the folks at Advanced Transmission. This is our 2nd time using their services, & we are more than pleased! This visit ended up not even being related to our transmission but they were able to diagnose & repair the issue in a very timely manner and had us back on the road within 48 hours. Thanks Advanced Transmission!!
- Keri B. Daphne, AL (Mar. 2018)

I just heard the best testimonial about Advanced Transmission on Archangel Radio. The customer experienced honesty & integrity rather than being taken advantage of for the sake of money to be made. So good to hear of a business that still places the customer’s best interest over making a dishonest dollar! 
- Jan S. Stapleton, AL (Mar. 2018)

Great experience. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Didn't do any work that wasn't authorized. Gave tips to correct other problems. Will definitely return for future service.
- Donald W. Atmore, AL (Mar. 2018)

Great Experience with the entire process. This is our third vehicle we taken to them and as expected Great Work. Friendly staff and fast service. Was able to tell us about recall information and fixed everything that needed repairs. 
- James H. Spanish Fort, AL (Mar. 2018)

I absolutely love Marvin and Laura Wilson!!! They took wonderful care of my truck in a very timely manner!!! They were efficient and knowledgeable and my transmission is happy and working properly!!!!! Thank y'all so much for everything!!! 
- Shawne L. Wilmer, AL (Feb. 2018)

I cannot recommend this business enough to everyone in need of transmission service. I was notified of every move they made and exactly what they were going to do in regards to costs. They were cordial and professional in every manner. In my case, specifically, because I was broken down and on my way home to Florida, they had me out of there as quickly as they could. THEY WILL TAKE GREAT CARE OF YOU!!!! Thanks Advanced Transmission!!!
- Ty B. Melbourne Beach, FL (Feb. 2018)

Excellent customer service. Great people to work with. They determined the issue with my transmission & it was very reasonable on the cost of the work.
- William M. Robertsdale, AL (Feb. 2018)

Laura & her crew helped us with our customer in her area get back on the road. Seeing how we are located in South Carolina, working was much appreciated. 
- Marc R. Spanish Fort, AL (Feb. 2018)







No comments:

Post a Comment